Irit (Dress piece)
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 2,000
Product Type: Dress piece
Kurta - Length: 3.40 meters ; Width: 42 inches
Dupatta - Length: 3.40 meters ; Width: 45 inches
Fabric: Cotton Silk
Technique : Chikankari
1. Hand wash separately in cold water and salt
2. Don't soak it in water for more than 5 minutes
3. Low iron
Disclaimer: Slight colour variations are due to photography location and light conditions
Note - The Set Includes Kurta Piece and Dupatta
What You will Recieve: 1 Dress piece
Cotton silk is a blend of cotton and silk. Clothes made of this fabric are lightweight, soft, breathable, and have an elegant sheen. This hybrid fabric is especially popular as it can be worn with comfort and ease during both summers and winters.
We offer a hassle-free 10 days returns and exchange for products bought at MRP. Only exchange requests will be accepted for products bought during sales or at discounted prices.
- Refunds for prepaid orders will directly be initiated to the source account. For COD orders, you will receive a Cashgram link via SMS/email, which you can use to redeem the refund.
- Complaints regarding defective or incorrect products, and incomplete orders issue should be raised with us within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please do share the image or video highlighting your concern. For all such queries, please write to us at email@example.com
- If you wish to exchange a product, a store credit/credit note will be issued, which you can use to place a fresh order online. Please note that credit note/store credit cannot be encashed, and cannot be used for offline purchases.
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: Suta Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: Om ShivAmbika Co-Op Hsg Soc, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098