Slytherin Blue SG3 (Saree)
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 2,000
Product Type: Saree
Length: 5.5 meters ; Width: 47 inches
Blouse Piece: No
Defect : Stain and weaving defect ; Position of defect from pallu : 74cm ; Position of defect from top Selvedge : 92cm ; Length of defect: 4cm
Fabric: Mul Cotton
1. Hand wash separately in cold water and salt
2. Don't soak it in water for more than 5 minutes
3. Medium iron
Note: The blouse paired with the saree is called Basic Peela
Disclaimer: Slight colour variations are due to photography location and light conditions
Note: This product cannot be returned or exchanged
What You will Recieve: 1 Saree
When it comes to fabrics, there is a history of many types of fabrics that have been used since the dawn of the first civilizations. Some of these fabrics have weathered the changes in time and are still among the most used fabrics even today. While such fabrics and weaves have an undeniable old-world charm, at the other end of the spectrum there are some wonderful fabrics that are products of new-age innovation. These fabrics are developed with the challenges of the present world in mind while also retaining the allure of conventional fabrics. Suta sarees are now made fluid with modal which is a nature based fabric. Sarees made with modal fabric acquire a soft drape and luxurious sheen making you look stylish while keeping you absolutely comfortable. It is fashion so fluid, that when you move, it moves with you.
Modal products are nature based made from fibres extruded from wood, like birch, eucalyptus etc., which is sustainable, renewable and from responsible sources. They have the lowest ecological footprint. It is made using significantly lesser natural resources than other fibres, with a lower impact on the environment.
At Suta, we have taken this piece of innovation and made it into our very own fabric by combining modal yarn and made-in-heaven mul yarn together to create a very special product. The coming together of a new-age yarn and the most loved mul yarn is truly a magical thing and the outcome is spectacular. Good clothes are meant to not just make you look good but also make you feel good from inside and this eco-friendly twist to your favourite mul saree will achieve exactly that!
So update your wardrobe with this exclusive modal sarees and experience natural fluid fashion.
We offer a hassle-free 10 days returns and exchange for products bought at MRP. Only exchange requests will be accepted for products bought during sales or at discounted prices.
- Refunds for prepaid orders will directly be initiated to the source account. For COD orders, you will receive a Cashgram link via SMS/email, which you can use to redeem the refund.
- Complaints regarding defective or incorrect products, and incomplete orders issue should be raised with us within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please do share the image or video highlighting your concern. For all such queries, please write to us at email@example.com
- If you wish to exchange a product, a store credit/credit note will be issued, which you can use to place a fresh order online. Please note that credit note/store credit cannot be encashed, and cannot be used for offline purchases.
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: Suta Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: Om ShivAmbika Co-Op Hsg Soc, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098