Antique Gold (Saree)
Modal Cotton Soft Tassel Green Saree With Black Border
Buy it with
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 2,000
Product Type: Saree
Length: 5.5 meters ; Width: 47 inches
Blouse Piece: No
1. Hand wash separately in cold water and salt
2. Don't soak it in water for more than 5 minutes
3. Medium iron
Blouse: Su, the model is wearing a blouse from our in house collection. To view similar blouses - https://suta.in/collections/blouses
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
What You will Recieve: 1 Saree
What we have with us is a remnant of a forgotten world and what we make of it will become treasured heirloom. Every piece of new gold already has an antique charm inside it. It is perhaps the most beautiful aspect about our world that nothing is new. Everything has a story just like you and me!
This modal and made-in-heaven mul saree is literally gold!
When it comes to fabrics, there is a history of many types of fabrics that have been used since the dawn of the first civilizations. Some of these fabrics have weathered the changes in time and are still among the most used fabrics even today. While such fabrics and weaves have an undeniable old-world charm, at the other end of the spectrum there are some wonderful fabrics that are products of new-age innovation. These fabrics are developed with the challenges of the present world in mind while also retaining the allure of conventional fabrics. Suta sarees are now made fluid with modal which is a nature based fabric. Sarees made with modal fabric acquire a soft drape and luxurious sheen making you look stylish while keeping you absolutely comfortable. It is fashion so fluid, that when you move, it moves with you.
Modal products are nature based made from fibres extruded from wood, like birch, eucalyptus etc., which is sustainable, renewable and from responsible sources. They have the lowest ecological footprint. It is made using significantly lesser natural resources than other fibres, with a lower impact on the environment.
At Suta, we have taken this piece of innovation and made it into our very own fabric by combining modal yarn and made-in-heaven mul yarn together to create a very special product. The coming together of a new-age yarn and the most loved mul yarn is truly a magical thing and the outcome is spectacular. Good clothes are meant to not just make you look good but also make you feel good from inside and this eco-friendly twist to your favourite mul saree will achieve exactly that!
So update your wardrobe with this exclusive modal sarees and experience natural fluid fashion.
We offer a hassle-free 10 days returns and exchange for products bought at MRP. Only exchange requests will be accepted for products bought during sales or at discounted prices.
- Refunds for prepaid orders will directly be initiated to the source account. For COD orders, you will receive a Cashgram link via SMS/email, which you can use to redeem the refund.
- Complaints regarding defective or incorrect products, and incomplete orders issue should be raised with us within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please do share the image or video highlighting your concern. For all such queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to exchange a product, a store credit/credit note will be issued, which you can use to place a fresh order online. Please note that credit note/store credit cannot be encashed, and cannot be used for offline purchases.
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: Suta Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: Om ShivAmbika Co-Op Hsg Soc, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098