Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 2,000
Product Type: Shawl
Length: 2.15 Meters , Width: 16 Inches
1. Gently hand wash separately in cold water and salt
2. Don't soak it in water for more than 5 minutes
3. Low heat iron
What You will Recieve: 1 Shawl
She wove a stole of love, of self-love, in her dreams. She added all the warmth in her heart to it. She added the best of her smiles to it, the comfort of her tears to it. She captured a little bit of the sun and some of the rain in her palms and infused that into the fabric as well. And, oh the rainbows. How could she forget that? She picked the fullest part of it to finish the weave. This was for her, only for her. And, maybe after she finds comfort in it, she will pass it down to another human who would revel in its love. After all, what else can we ever pass on but love?
This is a white and black handwoven pashmina ikat stole and it is a fabric of love and warmth!
A Pashmina is synonymous with luxury. It is one of those rarities in the world that will make your heart fall for it at the first glance. The Pashmina is native to Kashmir and has been woven in this region for centuries. It is believed to have had Persian influences before that as the name ’Pasmina’ in Persina means “made from wool". Every step of crafting a Pashmina is unique and deserves to be celebrated. From collecting the wool from the goat in the moulting season to spinning, weaving and finishing the fabric, every step is carried out by expert craftsmen by hand and it is this mastery of craft that shines in the Pashmina like no other. Over 500 weavers and artisans work together, many as families, to bring this magic alive. It takes 20 to 30 days for 1 Pashmina fabric to be made and the process of making the fabric is truly art by itself.
So, take this priceless art home today and celebrate beauty in its true sense with Pashmina!
We offer a hassle-free 10 days returns and exchange for products bought at MRP. Only exchange requests will be accepted for products bought during sales or at discounted prices.
- Refunds for prepaid orders will directly be initiated to the source account. For COD orders, you will receive a Cashgram link via SMS/email, which you can use to redeem the refund.
- Complaints regarding defective or incorrect products, and incomplete orders issue should be raised with us within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please do share the image or video highlighting your concern. For all such queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to exchange a product, a store credit/credit note will be issued, which you can use to place a fresh order online. Please note that credit note/store credit cannot be encashed, and cannot be used for offline purchases.
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: Suta Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: Om ShivAmbika Co-Op Hsg Soc, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098