Known unknowns (Shirts)
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 2,000
Product Type: Shirts & Tops
Bust : 53 Inches
Front Length: 22 Inches
Back Length: 35 Inches
Sleeve length : 18 Inches
Fabric: Handloom Cotton
1. Hand wash separately in cold water and salt
2. Don't soak it in water for more than 5 minutes
3. Medium iron
Sleeves : Full Sleeves
Opening : Front Buttons
Su, the model is wearing a trouser called Properly Improper
Su, the model is wearing a saree called Bold Black
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness
What You will Recieve: 1 Shirts & Tops
As a young girl, she often observed her mother doing all the chores every day. She would try to lend a helping hand, but her mother would gently turn her down. She remembered how angry she would get on being told that she still wasn’t ‘big enough’ as yet. Suddenly, she felt the need to grow up quickly, and decided to take things in her own hands to impress her mother.
She had her chance, when her parents let her alone at home, to tend to an emergency. As soon as they left, she decided to surprise them by cleaning the house. In her naiveté, she mistook the white paint for cleaning solution. And, in no time, both she and the entire house were a ghostly mess. She started bawling at her misfortune, and realised how unfamiliar she was with something she thought she was familiar with. Fortunately, her parents returned early, and gently taught her that her help, while appreciated, was quite unnecessary.
Explore the realm of the known unknowns in your life, in this grey handloom cotton shirt. The shirt’s design is such that one size flatters all body types (XS to 2XL)
Handloom cotton is handwoven by our weavers on mechanical looms. The process is time and labour-intensive, using techniques that have been passed down across generations of artisans. The resultant fabric is extraordinarily soft, breathable and resilient, and also drapes very well. Using handloom cotton not only helps us to work with smaller weavers but also plays an important role in reducing the environmental footprint of the garments we produce.
We offer a hassle-free 10 days returns and exchange for products bought at MRP. Only exchange requests will be accepted for products bought during sales or at discounted prices.
- Refunds for prepaid orders will directly be initiated to the source account. For COD orders, you will receive a Cashgram link via SMS/email, which you can use to redeem the refund.
- Complaints regarding defective or incorrect products, and incomplete orders issue should be raised with us within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please do share the image or video highlighting your concern. For all such queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to exchange a product, a store credit/credit note will be issued, which you can use to place a fresh order online. Please note that credit note/store credit cannot be encashed, and cannot be used for offline purchases.
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: Suta Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: Om ShivAmbika Co-Op Hsg Soc, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098