Blackay Gold (Blouse)
Free shipping on domestic orders above Rs. 2,000
Product Type: Blouse
Type: Non Padded
Sleeves : Sleeveless
Shoulder Strap: 1.2 Inches
Full Shoulder: 11.3 Inches
Blouse Length: 13.3 Inches
Front Neck Depth: 6.7 Inches
Neckline : U Neck
Opening: Front Hook
1. Hand wash separately in cold water and salt
2. Don't soak it in water for more than 5 minutes
3. Flat dry it
4. Low iron only if needed
Su, the model is wearing size S blouse and the saree link is-
NOTE : The measurements are of size S (small) and the rest of the sizes would vary according to the standard measurements mentioned in the size chart.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness
What You will Recieve: 1 Blouse
The word brocade immediately conjures up festivities in our mind. The decorative fabric is distinctively known for its embossed design that is woven with a supplementary weft technique that highlights the design on the fabric. It often looks like a work of embroidery but one that is woven into the base fabric and not stitched on the fabric. This is in fact the allure of the fabric. The designs are mostly created with silk threads in gold or silver although other colours can be used too. The richness that brocade exudes is something magical. It is no wonder that this type of work was a favourite among emperors and queens!
The whole process takes place on a handloom that holds the warp and weft threads for weaving. An external weft thread is then used to create brocade designs. The extra weft is non-structural and can be used to produce either continuous designs or isolated patches of design. The origin of brocade work is said to have been in China, where silk production was popular. Today, Indian apparel has a generous dose of brocade work with expert craftsmen designing and weaving intricate designs.
We offer a hassle-free 10 days returns and exchange for products bought at MRP. Only exchange requests will be accepted for products bought during sales or at discounted prices.
- Refunds for prepaid orders will directly be initiated to the source account. For COD orders, you will receive a Cashgram link via SMS/email, which you can use to redeem the refund.
- Complaints regarding defective or incorrect products, and incomplete orders issue should be raised with us within 48 hours of receiving the products. Please do share the image or video highlighting your concern. For all such queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to exchange a product, a store credit/credit note will be issued, which you can use to place a fresh order online. Please note that credit note/store credit cannot be encashed, and cannot be used for offline purchases.
Country of Origin: India
Packed By: Suta Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: Om ShivAmbika Co-Op Hsg Soc, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai-400098